Friday, July 18, 2014

Patches

I'm thrilled, because I accomplished part of my monthly goal today! Yay!

It feels so good to feel like I have made progress on something!

I have finished cutting all patches for the rest of the blocks, for the baby's star sampler. It took me all afternoon and evening, in between being referee for the older boys, playing sports on the Wii with them, snacks, playing with the baby and feeding the baby. But it really wasn't too bad and not as much to do as I thought.


Now it is really easy to just pick up a Baggie, layout a whole block, and start sewing!

Now I'm going to relax on the sofa and work on Plumeria for a few minutes while watching one of my favorite movies.

1 comment:

  1. Any progress with all the other things you have to tend to is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete