Friday, October 24, 2014

Received mug swap

Hi!
I participated in Rapped with Luv's "Give a Mug, Get a Mug" swap. I received my package in the mail yesterday.

I was a little disappointed not to see a note with contact information from my new friend...there was only a name and address from "Melissa" from "Butterfly Kisses Crafts" on the return label on the box.

But what fun goodies!

A beautiful large aqua mug. (Just my style with the cute etched designs, almost like quilting designs)
Apple cider mix!
Pumpkin spice cocoa mix!
Peppermint cocoa mix!
Peppermint Altoids
Peppermint Burt's Bees lip balm
Two yummy mint/eucalyptus hand sanitizers
And cute purple and aqua note card pack


(I'm seeing a definite theme of mint here!)
And Melissa definitely caught my favorite colors of purple and aqua.

Thanks Melissa! Thanks Rapped with Luv for organizing the swap, and for That's Sew You by Jennifer for inviting me to the swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment